Thursday, August 4, 2011

Red Hills Ranch- Day 31

Dooms day came earlier than expected, which was a relief! Turns out that its all a-okay. I feel kinda ridiculous making everything a big deal. I don't mean to...just part of my personality I guess. I'm a worry wort.

So what can I learn from this? First of all, attitude is everything! I did not have a good attitude and it made everything more gloomy, I was not my usual self, and I wasted a lot of energy worrying. Second, I need to remember that everything is in God's hands. I knew that and always will I just need to trust in Him that He will take care of me. Thirdly, life comes with unexpected events, that's the only thing you can expect. And I have so many people who care about me and love me so I have no need to worry.

Now all of life's problems, or I guess road blocks, haven't been solved or smoothed out, but having one less is definitely a relief and a blessing. Now all I have left to do is work and wait...just wish I was more patient. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment