Monday, October 1, 2012

A Logan Visit

I love Logan. The beautiful trees, cool weather, infinite canyon adventures, and the "small" college town feel.

I was lucky enough to visit such a place not too long ago (I know, I know I haven't really been keeping everyone up to date). My dear friend, Krystal, was kind enough to join me, we met in Salt Lake and then were off to the land up North.

On our way we stopped in a small town just before the great Sardine and with many others of our faith, we walked through a glorious house of the Lord.
 There was a collage at the end of the tour that I loved.

In Logan, Krystal and I visited our dear friends we hadn't seen in long time. I visited some family and went to a wedding reception too.
We spent the night with the new Mrs. Cluff. 

All in all, it was worth every ridiculous amount of gas.
And even though I love Logan and miss it, I was glad to come home because I know that's where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment