Saturday, May 28, 2011

11:06 p.m.

My grandmother was the sweetest lady you would ever know. I have never heard her ask for anything or ever complain. She always sent us cards on birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas, and any other special occasion you could think of. My grandma had a strong heart and worked hard to make everyone happy and know that they were loved. The first time I went to the temple she was there to walk me through and make sure I knew what came next and now the temple means even more to me.

When I wear my grandma's earrings today I will remember her and all that she did for me.

The last memory I have of her isn't a happy one, but I have many other memories to look back on and remember her beautiful smile.

I love you Grandma, I hope you knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment