On a happier note...my apartment and a guys apartment downstairs have been pretty good friends since the day we all moved up here. You could say that they are kind of our older brothers. Well after most of them got engaged I stopped visiting for the most part. I truly feel like I lost some good friends, but it was just awkward going over there being the only single girl not cuddled up to a hunk of a man.
Well today was the last day for final exams so everyone who isn't staying for the summer had to move out. The guys downstairs have been cleaning all day and one of the guys, Stu, continued coming up to give Keira (she's the only roommate staying for the summer with me) and I stuff he didn't want anymore. After taking an invintory this is what we got:
- 8 Pool Noodles (not sure what I'm going to do with those...)
- 2 Lamps
- 1 blender (mine)
- 1 portable heater (Keira's)
- 3 boxes of fabric softener
- 3 containers of popcorn kernals
- 1 box of microwave popcorn
- 1 bag of potatoes
- 1 container of shortening
- 2 containers of cooking oil
- 1 opened box of Triscuits
- a few boxes of Cup of Noodles
- 1 Hanna Montana pillow (I'm not keeping that! It would be in the trash if it was my choice)
This is kind of a answer to prayers since I'm so tight on money and slowly running out of food. Regarding the other stuff they gave us....I don't know what will happen to it.
Happy packing everyone!