Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Elevating Epiphanies

I struggle sometimes with decisions about a wonderful young man that I have become very, very close to over the past year and a half. Over the past week or so I have been struggling to sort through my thoughts and feelings about whether or not it was the right thing to take the next step. Luckily I have wonderful friends and family members that are close to the Spirit and always seem to say something that I need to hear.

What I have to do next is not going to be fun, but I feel so much better. I have learned so much from this experience and continue to learn and grow from it.

Love isn't everything. What and who you are committed to is important and when your commitments and goals align then you can create a wonderful relationship.

One wise friend of mine noted that the fact that I was seeing all the different directions of the situation was good, but then asked, "where do you want to go?" "Where are you headed?" That's when the light bulb switched (thank heavens).

So here I am at the beginning, but moving back home will be a good refresher.

No comments:

Post a Comment