Saturday, April 23, 2011

Check, Check, Check

Thanks to my friends I have been able to do a lot of things on my 101 list.

#15 Yesterday I went on a date with my friend, Taylor, and we had lunch at a sushi restaurant. I had never tried sushi so I was pretty nervous, but it turns out that is REALLY yummy! I tried the crunch, mexican something, and a couple other things. I loved that there was so much art and culture behind it. Taylor taught me sushi etiquette and the chop sticks weren't as hard as I thought they would be.

#36 Taylor is an amazing pianist. Pretty much every song he plays is dedicated to me and the other day you could say I was serenaded. So thanks Taylor. :)

#57 After going to a 90's party that Jeff and his friends put together I went with Keira, another roommate of mine, and some boys we met, up the canyon. They had rock climbing equipment and head lamps (it was like 10:30 at night). I got to go night rock climbing, but it was on real rocks so I got to check that off my list!

The fun part of this 101 list is that I don't intend on doing things on my list just once. I would love to do all of these things more frequently.

6 down 95 more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment