Friday, December 24, 2010

Where Has The Snow Gone!?!

So all of the snow in Logan was pretty much gone by the time I drove home to Riverton. Sadly, Riverton doesn't really have any snow either. Thankfully it still feels like Christmas, Jake (my lil' bro) was just playing Christmas songs on the piano, the holiday decorations are perfectly displayed around the house, and I'm with my family which is the best thing of all. So to remind myself that there are even more snow storms to come and not be discouraged about the ugly brown and dead green lining the once beautifully white streets I am going to post some pictures I took the other day in Logan. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do :D





1 comment:

  1. I was in CA for my Christmas, and can I just say, there wasn't ANY snow at all! Not even a tiny bit. And it made me very sad. Christmas is definitely a time for snow. I love your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete