Tuesday, December 7, 2010

*Click*

I almost vowed to put my thoughts and discussion on boys to a minimum, but I had to share this little tidbit before I continue my studies. So as you all know, dating in college is a totally different world than it was in high school. Well the other night I was discussing life with our Father and He helped me realized that I am NOT ready for a relationship right now. I am ONLY 18 (for some reason I forget that), I am still adjusting to college, and learning how to balance school, work, church, and play. I don't know where I would be able to fit much "boy" time in of that sort right now. To be honest, I'm not so sure if I really know what I want, I'm still testing the waters you could say. So for now I am completely happy, cross my heart, being single. In fact I feel better about everything already. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment