Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An early second date

So remember Seuss Contemporary from last night? Well we went on our second date tonight. Ha! Crazy huh? Yet again it was a total blast! We went and saw an animated movie at the movie theater and then just walked around at talked for a bit. *In case you were wondering, he did NOT hold my hand. Honestly I'm glad because taking things slowly isn't a bad thing. I want to make sure that I know what kind of a guy Seuss Contemporary is before I hold his hand or any of that.* Anywho! So I guess its 4 dates this week! The blind dates should be fun, but I'm looking forward more for the opportunity to do baptisms at the Rexburg temple. ;) I've never been inside!

Finally heard back from my friends and all is well. This week is going to be awesome! I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment