Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Young yin's in Mohawks

To address the first; there is a young man that I went on a few dates with and we both had a great time. In fact, I think he was the first guy in 7 months that I thought that things could work out. He is totally interested in me too. Like, its blatantly obvious and trust me, I don't pick up on these things unless its pretty blunt. Problem: he thinks I'm too young. I'm a freakin' sophomore! Its not like I'm an 18 year old freshy. I don't get it. I think this "too young" thing is going to follow me the rest of my life. Gr. I guess I just think its frustrating when the one thing that I have no control over is what stops a guy from taking me on more dates. My cousin, who is guy, even thinks a dumb excuse. I guess at least its not something like my eyes are too close together or he hates that one day I dress like a wanna-be "punk" and the next I'm just as classy as ever. That would be sad.

Speaking of punks... so my last haircut was really short. Like REALLY short. I like it but I miss my old haircut. Before my hair grows back to its typical length my roommates and I thought it would be fun to put it in a mohawk. I had something like this in mind:
Brittney started it off okay...
 
but it turned out like this:

I've never creeped myself out before. It literally disturbed me to look at myself in the mirror. My roommates did it and then they did my make up, but I will NOT show you a better look at my make up. I literally had to scrub it off and the next morning I still had some eye liner that wouldn't come off. Ew.

secret cool mohawk dream = fail

But I think I'm okay with it. :)

2 comments: