Saturday, September 15, 2012

"LOL smiley face"

One thing I loved about Spiritual Hunk was that he was always quoting movies and one of those was Megamind.

There are a lot of things that I love about Spiritual Hunk in fact I have a list of 79 things... Don't worry, I won't overwhelm you with the whole list. Here's just maybe the top 10 ...or maybe 15 that I would love to see in my future husband.

1. Returned missionary (and he LOVED his mission and talked about it all of the time)
2. Loves his family
3. Makes me laugh
4. Happy and positive
5. Very kind and kind to everyone
6. Worthy priesthood holder
7. Physically active (takes good care of his body, a gift from God)
8. Works very hard in all that he does
9. Determined
10. Dedicated
11. Close to the Spirit and follows the Spirit's promptings
12. Great listener
13. Patient (and amazingly patient with me!)
14. Great teacher
15. Gives me that extra push to do things I never thought I could do (helps me see the great potential I have)

It's great to have a good friend who is such a great influence.

And I'm just another step closer to meeting the one I'll have forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment