Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dream Big

Frankly it has taken me way too long to figure out what it meant to work for a dream.

Life never seems to go as planned, but I like it that way. It keeps me on my toes and helps me to really figure out where my priorities are. In the past I didn't really push myself. Ya I dreamed big, but they were dreams; I never planned to do anything except keep them as simply dreams. Well I'm 20 now and I'm sick of cutting myself short. I CAN do great things, I CAN dream big, and I CAN achieve those dreams and more. I'm not going to justify myself in taking the easy route and I'm just not going to justify really anything anymore. I know my worth and I know I have a lot more potential than I give myself credit for.

So I guess what I'm saying is, dream big people!

No comments:

Post a Comment