Thursday, January 12, 2012

Slow Motion Life

I am only taking 10 credits and I only work 12 hours a week. Today it occurred to me that life feels like it is going in slow motion. So far I have been alright at finding things to use up my time, but I'm only at day 4 of the semester. I don't mean to be a Debby Downer, but to put things in perspective my currently closest girl friend has a boyfriend and will be getting married soon, and the friends I spent most of my time with last semester either moved or I decided they weren't the best to hang out with. In other words, I need to make new friends. But on the other hand, I have a wonderful Relief Society Presidency that I absolutely love, this is giving me a perfect opportunity to serve the girls in my ward (and the boys too, I guess, if I wasn't a chicken), also it gives me time to investigate and hopefully decide on a major, and last hopefully have time to have a second job if I succeed in finding one. That's my current mission; find a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment