Sunday, January 29, 2012

Miracle of Miracles!

Today has been a miracle in itself! I can't tell you how many experiences I had that testified to me that God lives and is very much a part of our lives. One thing I'd like to touch on quickly is something that happened to someone very near and dear to me. The only reason this person is still alive right now and unharmed is because "...he had divine intervention. He had to have angels protecting him!" (That is how my mom described it and I completely agree.) This person obviously has more he has to do on this earth because he is still with us.

I hope there is never a day that goes by where you don't see God's hand in your life. He is all around us if you'll just open your eyes and see.

(Oh, and thinking about miracles I now have the song from Fiddler on the Roof "wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles.." stuck in my head. Sweet :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment