Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

50 Days...50! 50 days until my last final and then its summer!!  Its amazing to think that one year ago I was still a wee tike in high school. The grown up world is pretty fun so I will say that I don't miss high school other than my friends that I had there. As time continues to fly by I pray that I will use it for the best. 100 years is not a long time to live. Sometimes I wish that I had more time to grow closer to Christ to ensure that I make it to Him when my time is up.

I know that I need to post something about Spring Break, but there was just so much I want to put into the post that I will probably have to wait to post it when I have more time...I should be studying for chemistry right now...

Hope you all remembered to wear green, I did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment