Saturday, April 28, 2012

My journey home.

Leaving Logan turned out to be a lot harder than I had expected. For the past week or so wasn't fun either as I would walk around and realized all I was going to miss: the old homes and old campus buildings, the "fries", the Logan temple, all of my amazing friends, country swing dancing, and just being around mass amounts of college students my age. I made it home though. I didn't cry the whole way home until I saw this...
Jake, my not-so-little little brother, and his friend put this up the night before I came home. Isn't he so sweet. When I saw it I had an overwhelming feeling of love and I couldn't hold back the tears. Living at home isn't going to be easy, but it will be great. :)
I have the best brother in the world :D Thanks Jakey :)

Then- just the next day another little miracle came. Her name is Alaina...

Isn't she just beautiful?! I love holding newborns. Alaina is my 7th niece. I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. You had me stumped for a minute... 7th niece? But then I realized this must be D & M's #3?? I hadn't heard anything. Thanks for sharing the news!!

    Oh, and did the plan change? Living back at home? I thought you were going to Rexburg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just kidding! Only 6 nieces, I miss counted. ha - Sorry you hadn't heard anything yet. Alaina was born 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 and 3/4 inches long (if I remember right).

      I am living at home this summer and fall. The PLAN (I emphasize plan because things could possibly change) is to go to Salt Lake Community College in the fall to catch up with credits and then go to BYU-I the next semester. I decided to go to SLCC in the fall because an adviser told me I probably wouldn't make it into the fall semester. I guess I wasn't good at explaining this to you last month. Sorry. Love you!

      Delete