Friday, April 20, 2012

Just remember, life is good.

You know those moments that you have throughout the day that just make you think, "life is just good." Well here are some of mine... or a lot :)
Carrie and I in Jackson Hole
Bayley, Kaitlyn and I at an Aggie football game.
Jer and Teos at the park.
Jake, ya...
Katie and I getting a treat.
My familia :)
Brit and I hangin' out.
My friends and I at the General Relief Society Meeting.
Aaron and Jaden playing arcade games.
Baylor and I goofing off.
Me and my awesome roomies just after ice blocking down Old Main.
Hangin' out at a bonfire.
Haley and I at Mt. Timpanogos temple
Waiting for the Hunger Games!
Gavin and I posing while Jack takes a picture.
Carrie, Krystal, Dora, and I.

Life is good!


4 comments:

  1. That last picture made me soooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Jack just saw the pic of you and Gavin and said, "Hey. That's the picture I took!" But then a thoughtful pause and said, "But it was on Alex's camera..." I told him it was from your camera... he half-laughed.. and then asked, "Then how did it get on our computer?" Haha. Cute kids. loved seeing you!! We'll look forward to seeing you again, on our turf.. in 2013! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's hilarious! I love those boys :) I'm glad Jack remembered me this time ;) It was good to see you and I can't wait to see you again!

      Delete
  3. Hehe. Life is good, isn't it? :) I miss you lots and lots girly-- I wish we saw each other more these days-- I hope everything turns out well for you this summer and that life falls into place for you school-wise. Love you muchly sweet girl! Thanks for all the WONDERFUL 'Life is Good' memories you've shared with me. :)

    ReplyDelete