Sunday, January 9, 2011

No More Christmast Break :( :)

Today was the last day of Christmas Break. I have to say that I am pretty disappointed with how I used my time during all of my free time, but I am still learning! I'll admit I am excited to start a new semester, meet a lot of new people, and get back into a set schedule.
Here are some things I did over the break:


 Went home to remember old memories.
 Went to the whispering dome with my best friend.
 Went to my very first Aggie game!
 Had fun with new friends (New Years)
 Played the Wii with old friends :)

 Worked!
Went country swing dancing (totally wish this was a picture of me)!!!
 Got hooked on a couple Korean dramas (You're Beautiful and Boys Over Flowers).
 Read some more of a great book that I should have finished FOREVER ago.
 Went to the temple :)
 Went shopping with some gift cards that I have had for a long time.
 Watched a ton of AWESOME movies including Inception, True Grit (John Wayne), Despicable Me, My Fair Lady, Charade, and others.
 Went on some dates <3 NOT dressed like that! I just thought it was a funny picture, but my dates weren't awkward, I definitely had a good time!
Learned how to play chess thanks to my neighbor Mijke. Gotta love that girl!
TOOK PICTURES! :D

I hope you all had a great break too :D Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment