Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cody

I would like to dedicate this blog entry to one of my closest friends. He has always been there for me even though I have broken his heart and spirit many times. He is my guardian you could say, always looking out for me and ensuring that I take care of myself and if I don't then he does. Many times I don't feel worthy of this friendship, but he sticks with me. My friend is a great man and continues to grow and set a wonderful example to me every day. No other friend has made me feel so special and wonderful as he has, but I know all of his love and care is genuine. My friend has taken great sacrifice for the decisions he has made for his future life and I am grateful for him. He has come home, at last, and is in a bit of a struggle adjusting, I think. To make matters worse I haven't been the greatest friend. Cody, I wish you the greatest of luck and success. You have the greatest potential and dedication that I have ever seen. Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you. And just remember that even though we live far away, I am here for you. I'm so sorry I hurt you, forgive me.

Yours,

Miss Jackson ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment